In case of inquiries related to orders or products, you can contact the online store lacoste.hu via the contact form or by phone 00 48 22 278 15 81 from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 17.00.
The online store lacoste.hu is the only official online channel for the sale of the latest and original brand collections in Hungary. Purchases in the official sales channel guarantee the authenticity of ordered products, fast delivery, and after-sales care.
1. Navigation software settings: To ensure correct viewing and optimal operation of the Lacoste online store, you must be equipped with internet explorer (version 6 and higher) or mozilla / firefox (versions 1.5 and higher). For optimal visualization, you will need to activate java and java script. To allow you to place products in your shopping cart, you also need to enable the "allow cookies" feature (located in tools / internet / privacy options if you are using internet explorer 6.0 for windows).
2. Screen definition: To view the Lacoste online shop correctly, you must set your screen to a resolution greater than or equal to 1024 x 768 pixels
Please check the size guide available on each product page. To properly choose the size of the product, you can use our size guide .
To subscribe to our newsletter, please select "Keep up to date with our latest news and special offers" box or while creating your account, select "I want to receive the latest news via mail". Subscribing to our newsletter gives you the opportunity to follow the latest promotions and collections available in our store.
Newsletters are only sent to you if you have subscribed via the Lacoste website.
If you wish to unsubscribe, you can use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
This will not delete your Lacoste account.
We offer 1 delivery option :
1. Standard Delivery by GLS: 3-4 working days from Monday to Friday -
Delivery cost: 1199.99 FT & Free standard on orders 7900FT and over
After placing the order, you may call our customer service for cancellation. Please note that, cancellation is only available on "order preparing" process. After your order is prepared and shipped, you can still cancel the order. Furthermore, you can send the product back for free within 14 days after delivery. Refund will be made upon reception of returned items.
We offer 2 payment methods:
1. All data relating to the person is encrypted before leaving your pc and being transmitted over the internet. To do this, Lacoste uses secure secure socket layer (ssl) transmission with 128-bit encryption. The encrypted information about your order, your name, address, credit card or bank details cannot be read by external persons.
2. Since we work with different frames, you may not be able to directly recognise encryption or your browser may not always notify you with a message indicating the link to a ssl server. However, you can see the protected transmission of your data (https mode) when you press the right mouse button in the cashier area and select the "display source text" function.
3. We save all personal data only on a computer that is not connected to the internet. The access of external persons via the network or by modem is therefore not possible.
4. In addition, we recommend you to never give your password to another person.
5. You may delete the subscription to the newsletter at any time from the link "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any newsletter.
Delivery cost: 1199.99 FT for orders below 7900 FT & Free standard on orders 7900 FT and over
Delivery time is approximately 2-4 business days for Hungary. You will receive an e-mail from GLS about delivery process, T&T link and reschedule of delivery via Flex Delivery Service.
Please note that, in this exceptional context, the deliveries may take up to 10 working days. Everyone's safety is our priority. At each step of the delivery, we follow strict, preventive measures. In order to leave your package safely, the time frame can be extended. Thank you for your patience.
The Lacoste online shop warehouse is based in Poland.
Unfortunately, this is not possible.
If the value of an order has already been paid and it has been transferred to the order management system, the order can be cancelled within 14 days after delivery.
You can return any purchased products (other than customized products and underwear). We accept online returns within 14 days from the day you receive the products. Please note that it's not possible to return or exchange purchases made online to our stores OR return or exchange purchases made in our stores to online store. Please return your products in their original condition, withoout being worn or washed. Please allow up to 15 working days before contacting us about your return. It's important to note that refunds can vary according to your bank. We thank you for your understanding. Returned products that are not complying with our return policy will be returned to you without any refund.
Yes, return the goods in their original packaging. In the case of shoes, they must be returned in their own cardboard box.
Respect for your privacy is of the utmost importance. As a Lacoste.com customer, you can make your purchases with confidence. We do not require your personal information except in the following situations:
- Placing an order
- Subscribing to the newsletter
- Creating an account
The information you give us about yourself or your interests will only be used to offer you the very best service possible and to adapt our offers to your requirements.
All Lacoste clothes are designed in France and then manufactured in factories which, wherever their location in the world, have been selected for their ability to meet the high quality, social and environmental requirements set out in Lacoste's Code of Conduct.
Lacoste products are manufactured as close as possible to the areas in which they will be sold, but also from the most competent suppliers on specific products (silk in China, synthetics / technical fabrics in Asia, etc.).
Lacoste does not provide product authentications for purchase not made in one of our official boutiques or on our lacoste.hu online store.
In order to guarantee 100% authenticity, quality and service, the only way to be sure to buy an authentic Lacoste product it is to buy it from one of our official stores, on the lacoste.hu online store or from one of our official resellers.
Lacoste strives to produce its clothing as close as possible to the areas in which it will be sold, but also with the most competent suppliers for specific products.
Fibers, especially cotton used in Lacoste polo shirts, are carefully selected among the world's finest fibers in the four areas recognised for their great expertise: Peru, the United States, Egypt, and Greece. Each supplier must meet high standards that go beyond quality standards and are also respectful of human rights and the principles of sustainable development.
Lacoste is overly concerned with the welfare of animals, endangered species, and biodiversity.
Lacoste recommends that you follow for each item the specific care instructions listed on the product's label.
With regards to polos, it is recommended to use cold water the first time you wash them and to turn them inside out to preserve the quality of the cotton. Then, it is advisable to wash them in cold or warm water (30 degrees) with a soft laundry detergent preferably non-toxic and biodegradable.
Dryers and radiators are not recommended. It is best to allow your polo shirt to drip dry.
These practices also save energy and improve the environmental footprint of your product.
Lacoste is concerned with the welfare of animals, endangered species and biodiversity. For this reason it has committed not to use real fur nor angora for its collections.
Devanlay Polska sp. z o.o. z with its registered office in Warsaw (00-120 Warsaw), ul. Złota 59, NIP number: 7010341947, REGON number: 146127374, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division, under the KRS number 0000419724, with a share capital of PLN 13,038,100.00.
Product added to your favorites list